Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

amdx fired this volley in news:lr2s10$1rr$2@dont-
email.me:

I have a feeling that iggy is doing just fine for himself.

It pretty much seems that way to anyone who isn't jealous of him.

He usually forges ahead, but when he butts up against something
unfamiliar, he asks.

What's different about that from the way any competent tradesman works?

"Just try anything and if it doesn't work we'll try something else" is a
pretty expensive mantra (at the very least in man-hours, on a low-margin
task), especially with all the varied experiences on tap on the web.

Sometimes I hire 'experts' to solve materials handling issues (powders
and dusts, not metal). Usually, it's worth the money.

Lloyd