Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leif Neland Leif Neland is offline

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

Incidentally, I have a pair of black Converse All Stars that I wear
only when performing a burglary or break in. However, some black
electrical tape to cover the white edge of the sole is necessary.

In one of the "Reality-tv" shows I heard a border control officer
comment on immigrants wearing sneakers with reflective bands on: "I
love when they do that". You could see them half a mile away in pich
dark reflecting the searchlights.
I understand the need of preventing the lowering of intelligense level
by people like that.

Leif

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.