Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
rickman rickman is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

On 7/25/2014 9:11 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:26:29 -0400, rickman wrote:

What is a velux?

Just the best skylight made, bar none.

I just had new skylights put in when the roof was redone. They are
supposed to be good units but I'm not sure since the builder was the guy
up the road and when I asked for the paperwork couldn't come up with it.
lol I'm not likely to put in new ones. Even a Velux is not nearly as
good as what can be done with real insulation. After all, it *is* a
window.

--

Rick