Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

Also, if you spill some ink on your t-shirt, just keep going:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tie+dye&tbm=isch

--
Jeff Liebermann

Bloody hell ! What goes around, comes around, as they say ... So, is
tie-dying back in ? I was wearing stuff like that when I was a long-haired
spotty-faced yoof about 45 years ago.

On the same theme, a friend's daughter commented that she thought I was
'cool' because I wear cargo shorts and a pair of Connies. How they think
they invented everything. I have been wearing canvas baseball boots in the
summer since I was about 8, long long before they got a trade name of
Converse All Stars. Back when I was a kid, they were cheap. At the start of
the school long summer break, my mum would go into Woollies and buy me a new
pair. They would survive wading through rivers, stamping on fires that we
started (!) getting covered in mud, cow**** and being washed in the old
twin-tub washing machine.

Now, they are a fashion statement, and cost a lot of money, but I still wear
them because they are practical, and comfortable ...

Arfa