Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:24:05 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
On 7/24/2014 4:19 PM, wrote:

Em quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014 17h00min25s UTC-4, amdx escreveu:

Which section of the NEC says Low voltage is safer than high voltage.

You can quote the verbage here, " "

Mostly stuff about gfci requirements would suit.

I wonder why sidewalk lighting is low voltage?

240vac 2 phase (black, blue and red) number 10 wire lighting?

I never asked if it was low or high.

Your responses are very strange.

I'll ask again.

Which section of the NEC says Low voltage is safer than high voltage.

Put that sentence here ---" "

Look, read the NEC (like section 210.8, OK ??)

Maybe this will solve the misunderstanding.

Assume the load is the same for both, which will cause more current to

flow, a higher voltage or lower voltage?

The lower.

If you get the answer correct, my work is done.

Final Answer for everything else: READ THE NEC (like section 210.8)

Oh my! I have much work left to do, however at this point I'll just

say, your answer is wrong.

Thats impossible, because its from the NEC. So its not my answer.