Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

. 3.70...

Anyone who thinks that higher voltage coming from what amounts to an
infinite current source is less dangerous than low voltage coming
from a
"greater infinite" source is just nuts. And... they don't
understand the
first thing about electricity.

LLoyd

Unfortunately that includes a lot of electricians who know plenty of
How but little Why.

On the other side the engineers may not have learned the practical
aspects like breaker interrupting rating or fuse I-squared-R
characteristics. I was the tech in the middle trying to reconcile both
sides.
-jsw