Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Chevy vehicle question for the motorheads

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:46:26 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:52:26 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

wrote:

Chryslers next attemp on the '80 imperial wasn't much more

successful.

I believe it had the same solution.

We built a test chamber for Chryslers Lean-Burn Engine controllers

that included a smoke detector to shut it down if the poorly specified

electrolytic capacitors in them flamed.

Chrysler = Kreisler

EU companies tried severely "euro-izing" Chrysler but I don't think that ever made it any better.

Now I haven't heard much from short haul vehicles made by the Koreans (like Kia and Hyundai)