Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:15:26 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

On 7/23/2014 5:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
No knum nuts -

One puts the hand in pocket when the other is in the hot zone.
One can hold onto a ladder with one arm and in a pocket if you don't
have belts to do it for you.

Just don't get one hand on ground and the other on a hot. That is the point.

Many of us HAVE to splice or hook up live wiring. Its part of the
maintenance thingy. So we are very..very careful about NOT grabbing
anything that is "ground"...but still work with both hands.

Shrug

Gunner

Martin
Right! One hand in the pocket.... when you are on the top of a 20 ft.
ladder.

And making up wire nuts......

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."