Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default What is it? Set 554

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:46:12 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/22/2014 11:13 PM, DoN. Nichols wrote:

I look forward to your eventual return. I've spotted some
interesting things to submit to you for future puzzles, if I can
remember to photograph them at the right time. :-)

Good Luck,
DoN.

I've seen and photographed some items which were
worthy to be put on the web site. If someone else
has web site talent (I do not) the tradition might
yet live on.

If someone has the web-savvy - to set it up -
- we could do a version of Rob's What-Is-It ..
... just while he's away...
We'll post the answers first - so everyone will know
where to find them - nudge nudge wink wink
and then we'll all post pictures of what the answer
looks like to us.
Gotta be a Reality TV pilot here somewhere !
John T