Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:48:56 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:

amdx fired this volley in news:lqmpms$icm$1@dont-

email.me:

Seriously, do you believe " High current and low voltage is the

danger"

If so I'll continue to work with you.

Do you know ohms law?

Do you understand that for a fixed resistance, current is totally

dependent on voltage?

No, he doesn't.

It seems he doesn't but I'll wait for him to respond.

He also doesn't seem to understand that 277VAC service

has the potential (G) to deliver way more than the 5ma the human body

model responds to (adversely).

Yes, his writings would suggest that, when he responds, I'll see if I

can walk him through ohms law, to show him how it works.

How can you show anyone what ohm's law does if you can't even accept that transformed higher voltage means lower current and vice-versa?

(and what part of your own writings show that you are even familiar with NEC?)