Posted to alt.home.repair
Seymore4Head Seymore4Head is offline

Default Roaches

After using roach bait and boric acid and roach bombs I called in an
exterminator. I picked a guy that does not require a contract. It
turns out that has been a big mistake.

He has been coming once a month since November. He is due back
tomorrow. I am thinking about kicking him to the curb and signing a
contract with another service. I have talked to another exterminator
that says if I still have roaches after 6 months they send out an
expert.

The roaches are gone except for the kitchen, but I still see freshly
born roaches in the kitchen. I know I can't give up the fight, but
even with an "expert" I am loosing the battle.

I would think 6 months any exterminator would be able to kill roaches.
With this guy, I don't see any end in site.