Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

amdx fired this volley in news:lqmpms$icm$1@dont-
email.me:

Seriously, do you believe " High current and low voltage is the

danger"
If so I'll continue to work with you.
Do you know ohms law?
Do you understand that for a fixed resistance, current is totally
dependent on voltage?

No, he doesn't.

It seems he doesn't but I'll wait for him to respond.

He also doesn't seem to understand that 277VAC service
has the potential (G) to deliver way more than the 5ma the human body
model responds to (adversely).

Yes, his writings would suggest that, when he responds, I'll see if I
can walk him through ohms law, to show him how it works.
I thought my long winded explanation was pretty good, but if you
don't know ohms law, you won't know where the numbers come from, so
it wouldn't make sense.
Mikek