Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Sanding face frames with ROS, right across the joints?

Greg Guarino writes:
On 7/22/2014 9:11 AM, Leon wrote:
That is a little over kill. LOL BUT it should work. You don't quite
have to be that anal, sanding should be FUN! ;~)

The proper degree of "anality" is what I've mostly been trying to get a
grasp on with these questions. As always, the "answer" is a stew of all
of the various responses I get here coupled with a bit of my own sense
of things.

As for sanding being fun ..

If you're not doing production work, you might find a hand scraper
superior to sandpaper, particularly when leveling face frames
and glued-up panels.

scott