Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Franklin ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder

On 7/21/2014 9:44 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/21/2014 9:15 AM, Leon wrote:

My new Franklin Stud Sensor should arrive tomorrow! ;~)

I have a closet shelving job that I am bidding on for a repeat customer.

Dayum, Bubba ... already had one at the ready at the drop of a hat. ;

Yes! and I figured that you would respond this way but as we both know
when you need the tool, you need the tool. $50 is not prohibitively
expensive and I need one often. It's not like it is a one time use
thang. ;~) Gave me a chance to join to try out Amazon Prime too! LOL

This tool is as much better than the stack of rare earth magnets as they
are to most any other stud finder.