Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default The difference

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:38:05 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:27:29 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

wrote:

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 11:18:59 AM UTC-7, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 10:23:45 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

wrote:

In total, 53 wounded Israeli soldiers have been hospitalized from the fighting in Gaza, Israel Radio reported."

SO WHAT?! Let them kill everyone of those sons-a-bitches. War wounded

are to be respected.

Being a Jew yourself; have you considered fighting for the IDF?

"you libs"

How many times have YOU volunteered with the IDF in Israel? (don't bother asking ME how many times I have been Over There...)

HB

My question is about your decision to fight with the IDF, along side

of them. Not about your visits in Israel.

"you libs"

Tell us about your experience. Did you serve in American armed forces?

Nope!

"you libs"

I read the post several times and I'm still not sure what exactly the point
was, which side HB is on, etc. Which actually isn't unusual.