Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] a2rjh@altavista.net is offline

Default Franklin ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:10:37 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
Having used it on two jobs since purchase a month ago, it has exceeded my

expectations on drywall covered walls. Initially pricey at $50, the ability

to locate and mark the center of studs on a cabinet run wall quickly,

accurately (even on most insulated, exterior walls) and without the usual

guesswork, it paid for itself in time and lack of the usual aggravation on

the first job. So far so good. At this point you'd have to steal it to get

it away from me, and I'd just buy it again.

Recommended, despite the price, if you often need to accurately mark the

center of frame studs in many framed wall applications, particularly with

drywall.

--

www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Bought mine a couple of months ago. Dumped the other stud finders. Finding studs to do base molding. Talk about fast. Slide .. nail. Havent's missed one yet.