Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chevy vehicle question for the motorheads

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 18:28:16 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:17:58 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:19:33 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 07/19/2014 2:37 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

My mechanic called a few ago and he is headed over to the vehicle. ...

The guy is Sharp! and has the latest state of the art test

equipment..so he will figure it out. ...

So why are we having this discussion here if you've got professional

help locally?

Because I wanted to pick peoples brains last night.

I take it in your case....its slim pickings?

--

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Mark Wieber would rather pick people brains instead of using a DVOM and a proper manual to try and isolate what the problem might be.

I've never felt Mark Wieber was very good with vehicle diagnosis. Probably because sitting on your ass behind a computer on Usenet isn't the way to get good at vehicle diagnosis.

And you, obviously, are a lot better at automotive diagnosis. Somehow
you managed to get back in through my filter. I'll fix THAT real
quich.