Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Israel and Gaza doing a lot of home repairs

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 5:30:37 AM UTC-7, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:41:28 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'll admit, I don't remember which show. Might

have been Sean Hannity. The radio host is talking

to someone, about the Israel Iron Dome, and the

Israel firing into the Gaza. I was astounded to

hear that the Israel will telephone the target,

and tell them to get the civilians out. Then,

they fire a light weight, non damaging missile,

and then only later fire real missiles.

No other army has taken so much care to avoid

civilian injuries. Seems though, the militants

would answer the phone, and beat feet out.

Sounds like the Palestine folks are increasing

their efforts to destroy Israel. I sense this is

not good for the world.

Take a look at what started this latest episode. Three Israeli

teenagers were kidnapped and their bodies were found two weeks later.

Hamas, which is the govt of Gaza, saluted whoever did it as they have

similarly saluted terrorist and murderous acts in the past. Israel has

named two Hamas members as suspects, but the Palestinian authorities say

they don't know where they are, they can't be found.

In retaliation, some Israeli nuts apparently kidnapped and killed a

Palestinian teenager. Israel quickly condemned it and said they would be

brought to justice. Within a week, 3 suspects were arrested and are in

jail facing charges.

See the difference? If the Palestinians had adopted the method of Ghandi,

they would have had a country long ago. Instead, at every turn, they make

the wrong choice. The last huge mistake they made was electing Hamas, a

terrorist organization, as their govt. IMO when you elect Hamas and then

wind up getting bombed to defang them, you should be placing the blame on

those that voted for them.

It's true that Hamas got voted in, partly on the strength of their so-called "social services" But the mai reason is that Palestinians were so *****ing sick of Fatah, which Yassir Arafat ran out of a little black book in his coat pocket. The corruption was so extreme that even the passive Palestinians finally had a snoot full.
]
Unfortunately, Hamas quickly showed its true colors as a group of terrorist thugs, dedicated to the destruction of its neighbor. Incidentally, the corruption of Hamas makes Arafat's cronyism look like honest Quakers. Untold millions have been siphoned off and sent somewhere "safe". While Hamas deludes the easily manipulated world into believing Israel is starving them, depriving them of water, electricity, etc. It's easy for "regular" Jew haters to swallow this -- confirmation bias -- but it's harder to understand why normal people buy into their cynical myth.

HB