Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default free alignment check

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:04:13 AM UTC-4, 83LowRider wrote:
J Burns wrote:

Is a free check a gimmick to sell an alignment for a car that's within

specs but not perfect? Maybe he thought I wouldn't spring for an

unnecessary alignment on top of the cost of the tires, but I might be

convinced later. How do you get a reliable check?

It falls within specs or it doesn't. A few weeks or a few months isn't

likely to change that unless you have a habit of bouncing off of curbs.

+1 That's my understanding too. Plus they can't give you a straight answer.
I'd stay away from that place.