Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Digging out crawl space - Power tools?

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:21:55 -0600, rbowman wrote:

micky wrote:

Does the saw have a particular name? I think I read about one that one
can operate while standing up!!

Concrete saw, strange to say:

http://www6.homedepot.com/tool-truck...ehind/37100HD/

Wow. I went to Home Depot, where your link is from, today, Friday, and
the guy didn't know anything about this. He showed me a saw, a Hilti
700, that you use while kneeling or bending over, I guess, and I asked
him about something I could use standing up, but he had no idea, at
least at his store he said when I asked what he meant.

They should have a catalog and make them read it so the "associates" can
send people to other stores.

I have a reply to Tim, too, but it's probably longer and it's late.