Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT Tire valve caps

"Bob F" wrote in message news:lqbfv5

I know where valve caps go, and that's where I get them if I need some. I

just
go to a gas station and look around on the ground near the air hose.

What a great idea! I need a few. I recently bought some valve caps with
built-in pressure indicators but one of them already blew off the valve stem
for some reason. So far the other three are holding but I am beginning to
wonder about how good it is long-term to have the valve pin always depressed
(so that the caps can read the tire pressure). I guess we'll see. At least
when the one valve cap blew off, it failed "safe" and didn't deflate the
tire.

--
Bobby G.