Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Id forgotton how beautiful the country side was.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:18:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2014 13:55:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I have educated myself on the UN. The disarmament treaty won't stop
where they reduce weapons of mass distruction. They want to take -all-
guns/firearms from -all- citizens of the world for all time, period. I
view this as a very bad thing.

Let them put on their silly blue headgear and go door to door,
demanding that people hand over their guns. They wouldn't last three
days, and some prime NYC real estate would be freed up.

And the parks will be fertilized for years to come.

Liberalism is the result of severe pathogens in our society.