Default Childrens swings. Prevent deliberate tangling of chains?

In uk.d-i-y parish parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote:

ROFL. But that means you'd have to have an adult on the swing for the
video and would probably fall foul of some bye-law that says no-one over
the age of 10 can use the swings :-^

Talking of videoing/filming kids there was a large article in our local
rag this week about a school whose governors had decreed that parents
weren't allowed to film (still or video) their kids at the annual Sports
Day. The article featured a guy who'd hidden in the bushes to film his
child.

If my kids school every imposes such a ban they had better damn well
have a High Court injunction to back it up.

I thought it was a brilliant idea, it might mean that the parents
actually watched their children rather than spending vast amounts of
time and effort recording them for posterity and annoying everyone
else into the bargain. Video recorders at school events are a pain
in the backside.

--
Chris Green )