Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default OT Tire valve caps

Oren wrote in
:

On 17 Jul 2014 17:14:20 GMT, KenK wrote:

Why? I doubt if they would do much, if any, good if the valve was
leaking. They get in the way when checking air pressure - if they
weren't there I'd likely check more often. All I can think of is to
keep dirt out of valves?

TIA

Would you leave off the valve caps on your auto AC lines (high/low)?

Valve caps on car A./C? I've never noticed them. Where are they? On the
A/C itself? Where 'freon' is added? I don't even know where mine is.
Never had to mess with it. (Only have owned the car a few months.)

They serve a purpose - dirt is one of the reasons.

--
I love a good meal! So I don't cook.