Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Franklin ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder

Having used it on two jobs since purchase a month ago, it has exceeded my
expectations on drywall covered walls. Initially pricey at $50, the ability
to locate and mark the center of studs on a cabinet run wall quickly,
accurately (even on most insulated, exterior walls) and without the usual
guesswork, it paid for itself in time and lack of the usual aggravation on
the first job. So far so good. At this point you'd have to steal it to get
it away from me, and I'd just buy it again.

Recommended, despite the price, if you often need to accurately mark the
center of frame studs in many framed wall applications, particularly with
drywall.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)