Arch

Default Books to modernize my turnings?

Richard, I've just spent a pleasant lunch hour revisiting your book
reviews section. Thanks for the reminder. Anyone who hasn't visited your
entire site will find much good reading and solid information.
I agree that collections of magazine articles repeated as a book, and
the endlessly repetitive pictures of the seemingly same turning are both
somewhat annoying.

One year on the 4th of July, Lorraine and I gave a tongue in cheek
'Loser's Party' for our Anglophile friends. After reading your review,
I'm thinking about hosting a similar gala for the losers, including me,
who mistakenly bought Weldon's "Shapes for Woodturners". Maybe we could
bring our copies for the bonfire next Guy Fawke's day. Arch

Fortiter,