Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Fast charge vs. regular charge

On 2014-07-13, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
However, I wouldn't worry much about battery life in your device. The
average lifetime of a common cell phone is about 18 months. 30 months
for smartphones. About 4 years for laptops. Your "device" will be a
candidate for eWaste long before the battery dies.

I'm currently using a Nokia cell phone that is nearly 15 years old.
Miraculously the battery is still working OK, thought it may not
be quite as old as the device itself is.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com