Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default A Trip Thru Home Depot

"Leon" wrote

Not likely to find molded in that length. For an oven or dryer in shorter
lengths, yes. For both my cabinet saws and band saw I had to make up my
own. Because all of my stationary equipment is on mobile bases I actually
made a 30' extension cord and put 4-5 footers on the machines. The TS,
BS,
and planer use that 10-3 extension cord.

+1
I use the same strategy. I have a couple different lengths of heavy 220
drop cords, so I can use more than one machine out from its normal place at
one time.
--
Jim in NC

---