Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default A Trip Thru Home Depot

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com
Recently, had a couple of hours to kill before a medical appointment.

Had a couple of choices.

Sit in the medical office and try to read stale magazines which was
not going to happen.

Take a trip down to the local Home Depot and see what was new
and/or interesting.

Got a powered cart and drove to one end of the store and started
looking around.

(Yes, these days I can have a powered cart.)

2-1/2 hours later, I was back to the starting point.

Count your blessings. I use a cart too and by the time I find what I
want - usually less than 1/2 hour - the battery is so low that I'm lucky
to make it to the door

--

dadiOH