Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:53c4b124$0$2820
:

Monday afternoon (07/14/14), the price of gas is now $3.79/gal at
the
local cash & carry.

The chain jerking continues.

Alternate energy anybody?

Lew

You could chart the data, get others to contribute to it, and create a
nation-wide resource for gas prices. I'd use such a resource, maybe even
create a bookmark to show me the stations in the towns I'd most likely
visit. Then, maybe as a result of this data I'd be driving through a
small town after-hours (about midnight) and get a long look from the
local sheriff. All I wanted was some cheaper gas!

Puckdropper

There is an app for that already. It knows where you are at and offers
prices at stations within a specific radius and a map of their locations.
GasBuddy is the app.