Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Trip Thru Home Depot

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:09:02 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

I was impressed.

New items I didn't recognize at every turn.

It was quite an eye opener.

Just a guess, but 10-20,000 items in inventory would not surprise
me.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

Surprise, it is 40,000
Our store inventory consists of up to 40,000 different kinds of
building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn
and garden products for all of your project needs.

snip
All that and still couldn't find #10 AWG, molded cord sets of 15 ft
min length.

Not surprising.

How am I supposed to rewire a table saw?

Make it yourself. SJ plus the appropriate connector and five minutes
work.