Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default First fence post as a bench marker

Tony Hwang wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote:
leza wang wrote:
One side of my house is overlook an Alleway (cars can drive). I want
to build a fence similar to this one (click on the link below please)

http://tinypic.com/r/24n2yja/8

My house is in similar situation of the picture above (instead of the
green, my house is there).

Of course the fence is going to be build on my property side. I want a
protection fence like the one in the picture because I am afraid in
the Winter cars might slip and hit my house.

I started working and dig to install the Posts. There will be 6-8 post
and the distance between them is 6' feet. My question, should I
install the first post (put the gravel first and then concorete) and
then wait to dry and then try to install pther post so I can use the
first one as a bench mark when I try to make sure they all post are
layed on the same level and the hight are the same. I thought it is
good idea to do that. What do you think

Thanks a lot.

Hi,
Try You tube B4 starting.

Hi,
Another idea might be planting few Norwegian poplar trees.
They grow so fast and they will act like traffic noise barrier
as well.

Hi, Leza
It's OT, excuse me but how do you spell your name in Chinese?
My Korean name is 黃登一, Where are you from in China
or Taiwan?