Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Net neutrality

| Copps was appointed to the FCC by Bush, so funny that he's OK and not
| tainted. Typical loon lib reasoning at work, I guess. And why is it
| that you never bitch about all the same "lies" about Iraq that were told
| by Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, Reid, etc?

You seem to be an energetic partisan. I'm not.
I don't regard national politics as an us-vs-them
sporting event where the point is to yell insults at
the other side, as a titillating substitute for actual
thought and discussion. If you want to be
disrespectful and trade insults you'll have to find
another partner for that.

I like Copps simply because he's taken positions in
favor of the FCC being in service to the public. He seems
to be an honest man trying to do the right thing. I don't
even know whether he's Democrat or Republican.