Posted to alt.home.repair

Default furnace blower motor keeps runing

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:59:38 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

HDA wrote in news:bf237
:

Where are all these relays and boards I am to tap? I turned off
heat/cooling at thermostat and blower kept running. I then turned off
furance at main and everything blower stopped. AC was not running while
blower on furnace was running. I see reset button inside thermostat,
should I press and see what happens if I turn furnace back on?

Check the simplest thing first: make sure that the thermostat hasn't been switched to the "fan
only" setting.

Or, like mine, fan on - which runs fan at low speed all the time and
kicks it up a couple notches for heat, and even more for cooling