Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - cold chicken

On 7/14/2014 6:58 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/13/2014 10:35 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Went to lunch today, and Mom and I, both of us got
cold chicken. Which was supposed to be hot chicken.

evenly cold through, from what I could tell. I didn't
have a thermometer to work with. Maybe I should start to
carry one?

Hi,
Was it really cold or luke warm? Hot chicken should be piping hot.
Maybe they forgot to heat it B4 serving you.

Room temperature, from what I could tell.

The real question, how long at that temperature? vove 40 and below 140
is the danger zone where bacteria multiplies fastest. Sitting out a
half hour, no bid deal, but if it was since esterday, watch out for food
poisoning.