Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

On 2014-07-09, RobertMacy wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 23:03:36 -0700, Cydrome Leader
wrote:

...snip...

Anybody else here think ceiling fans are just pointless all together?

I did!

I used to think they were just for making flies avoid the room, and kept
envisioning people in a smoke filled room sitting around a table covered
in green felt playing cards, etc.

But, after finally trying one, I see the advantage in 'low humidity'
conditions. Makes the air 'seem' cooler and doesn't stuff the pockets of
the ultities firms.

They don't make flies avoid the room, but they do stop flies.

--
umop apisdn