Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Small built-in cabinet project ... in progress.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...4?noredirect=1

Leon (on the ladder) came by this week specifically to pity an old man,
and help get these two tall shelf units from the shop, to atop the base
cabinets and screwed in place ... although I'm not sure, judging from
where that drill is pointing, whether he got the right idea?

Got the stiles (and end panels) scribed _perfectly_ to three of the most
crooked, non-plumb walls I've ever experienced, on a job where NO scribe
moulding is allowed ... still trying to figure out how/why I let myself
in for these things.

The finisher is there as we speak this morning. Here's hoping the color
match of the top coat pleases the client. I'll know by day's end...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net