Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default "Beepless" Microwaves?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:46:48 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

wrote in news:6d46fddf-5853-4bb4-9d0f-
:

We just pressed the #2, hold it and the beeps stop! Done.

On Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:20:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Do you realize that you're responding to a post that's more than NINE YEARS old?

Nonetheless, if Maureen has an answer as simple as the one she gave, she
should tell us what brand of microwave works this way, and about how old
it is, and hopefully the model name or number (since not all items even
from with the same brandr have the same features, some aren't even made
by the same actual maker.

Then we'll all know, and someone searching the archives later will know
too.

So, Maureen?

P&M but please answer by post so all will see it.

PS, I myself would like to make the buzzer louder. It's loud enough
when a radio or tv isn't on, but not at all when one is. When I have
time, I'll "do the surgery", but it's low on my list.