Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maureen.wade@verani.com is offline

Default "Beepless" Microwaves?

On Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:20:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Well, this group *is* alt.home.REPAIR, and our family would like to
repair some problems that arise from sensitive sleepers living in a
small home.

Are there any microwave ovens that do not beep, honk, clang, or
otherwise make noises? I located a small-appliance repairman who said
the removal of sound-making electronics from appliances--microwave more
than any other--actually comprised the largest part of his business.
But since the microwave we needed to have "de-belled" was old, we
decided not to go through with the surgery!

So if anyone here knows of any totally silent microwaves, I'd
appreciate hearing about them here. THanks.

--
Emails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of proposed
and/or preliminary offers conducted via email nor shall create a binding

The contents of this email and any attachments is intended only for the use
of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase
all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately at
800-392-2377.