Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: Bitch Bitch Bitch

On 7/10/2014 9:01 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:01:27 -0400, FrozenNorth
Ok, I am on the outskirts of the city, but the Lowe's near me is
always busy, and the staff are fabulous, much better than the nearby
HD.

Yeah, I agree with the staff being better. The Lowe's I went to (the
one that closed down not too long ago) was located in Kennedy Commons.
I went shopping at Kennedy Commons because of the Metro and Petsmart.
I always allowed time to wander around the Lowe's to see what was new.

Kinda hard to believe Lowe's would close down a store that really had better
staff - after all - wouldn't that translate to better sales?

Not all store managers are created equal.