Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: Bitch Bitch Bitch

On 7/10/2014 3:59 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 7/10/2014 2:13 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/10/2014 12:02 PM, wrote:

Sure, that ratio is about right, even high. The point was that they
have the same site selection criterion. In fact, I only know of one
Lowes (Essex, VT) that doesn't have a HD within sight.

We have a Lowe's 7 miles from us. In every direction, the HD is 20
miles from us so they have them surrounded.

In Toronto Canada, Lowe's is a relative newcomer, but they seem to be
locating as close as possible to the HD stores.

Zoning may require them to build in those designated areas.