Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
rickman rickman is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

On 7/10/2014 12:08 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/9/2014 11:26 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 06:03:36 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Anybody else here think ceiling fans are just pointless all together?

If you stand under a ceiling fan wearing a pickelhaube, I guess(tm) it
might remove the point, making it pointless:
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=pickelhaube

I spent a year in Germany while in the USCG. There was a bar that we
frequented where the (German) owners weren't really fans of the German
army. Every now and then one of them would come of the back room carrying a
fancy toilet, with some beautiful artwork painted on it. Inside the toilet
there was pickelhaube filled with...what else...pickles! They would walk
around giving out free pickles to the patrons.

Is a toilet in Germany something different from what it is here? I
can't picture carrying a toilet without some help and I don't think I
would be serving pickles from one... 8-@

--

Rick