Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Bitch Bitch Bitch

Leon wrote:

In Houston it mat be a lack of zoning thing but none of the Borges are
close enough to an intersection to matter. And for that matter, HD
probably out numbers Lowes man 2 to 1. Well I just counted. 24
Lowes and 43 HD's in the Houston metro area.

Sorry Leon - I might not have been clear in what I was saying. I wasn't
saying they were near intersections, but that they have traffic controlled
parking lots - or perimeter roads. As for the number of HD vs. Lowe's -
I've lost track of that stuff myself. I know it was only a couple of years
ago that Lowe's shut down more stores than HD had shut down only a couple of
years before that. It may well be that HD outnumbers Lowe's in a lot of
locations by now.

--

-Mike-