Earl

Default Books to modernize my turnings?

I did wood turning years ago and have only recently returned to it.
The reason I returned is finding a copy of O'Donnell's book in a store
and thinking "Wow! I would really love turning wood again if I could
combine it with some of my other hobbies like painting and carving and
create exciting new objects." (I guess I really didn't think in such
stilted terms but I was entranced be the book.) So I certainly
recommend their book. I think their concepts are exciting and can be a
jumping off point for all sorts of creative woodturning that is not
what you ordinarily see.

Wanting still more alternative ideas, I will be checking out your
other book ideas to see if I should add them to my wish list. Thanks.

Earl