Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default O/T: Bitch Bitch Bitch

On Wed, 09 Jul 2014 06:48:54 -0500, Leon wrote:

Try to but Marvel Mystery Oil anywhere in Canada.
Walmart was the last place that carried it - always cheaper than
Canadian Tire who stopped carrying it quite a while ago. It was always
a lot cheaper at Walmart in the USA. Can you still buy it there? Last
time I was in the states, 2 walmarts didn't have it.

You can tell from all the that this reply is late in the thread and I have
no idea who posted the original bitch. DAGS for "Marvel Mystery Oil Canada" and
you will get many hits, including Canadian phone numbers.

FWIW, my local True Value hardware and both Wally's in driving distance carry it
on the shelf. Ask someone to order it for you? The RC airplane people use it
as an after-run oil for their model engines so you might try a hobby shop.

There is a pretty good RC section in the hobby shop catty-corner across the
street from the Lee Valley store in Calgary. Road trip?