James E Gaydos

Default Drilling headstock in a Record lathe

"James Woodring" wrote in message .. .
Has anyone on here every drilled the headstock of a Record CL 2,CL3, or CL4
all the way thru so you can use a knock out bar or a draw bolt?

I love my Record but that is one of my few gripes about it.
Just like to hear from anyone that may have done it or tried before I try
it.

Thanks,
Jim Woodring
Space Coast Woodturners

I take it that you are refering to drilling through the spindle ?
I would contact the manufacturer, Record, and ask them this question.
There might be a reason why they havent already done this. Perhaps it
could weekin the spindle. Jim