Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= writes:
Pico Rico posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

"DannyD." wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote, on Sun, 06 Jul 2014 15:20:49 -0700:

San Jose does not drink bay water.

You are correct.

San Jose pumps it out of the ground below San Jose,
which, interestingly, *probably* came from the bay when it
had flooded San Jose (just guessing), millions of years ago
when it was the middle of a fault block which dropped down,
which created the mountains on either side (because they
didn't drop down).

the ground water in San Jose is not millions of years old. Most of it
is
put back by recharging with water from the Sierras.

I beg to differ. There is still the same amount of water on earth now as
when it was created. Think about it. You are drinking the same water that
was peed in at some time.

Leaving aside the fact that most of the water on the planet was delivered
by comet billions of years ago (most of it wasn't here when the earth
coalesced from
cosmic dust).

Unless you believe the earth is only 6000 years old.

I limit myself to drinking water that has been created by the burning of
fossil fuels.