Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Dehumidifier where fan is NOT always on - Is there such a thing?

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:30:41 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
I'm not so sure about that "most of them" thing. I've never seen one that did

that. None of the 3 I have do it.

I've never seen one that ran the fan all the time either. Mine doesn't.

I question putting one in a bathroom. Why? Run the exhaust fan when there's water running, otherwise you don't need it.

Mine is in the basement which is not air conditioned.

Also, I haven't seen airconditioners that run the fan, unless you leave the fan switch ON instead of AUTO.