Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] Flaviolouis@yahoo.com.br is offline

Default Basic fuse question

Em quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 20h55min39s UTC-3, Dan escreveu:
I need to replace a PSU fuse in an LCD monitor. The open fuse is

ceramic, 5 x 20 mm, and marked "T3.15AH250V", with no obvious spacing

between the various markings. I understand the speed rating (T) and the

voltage (250V), but I'm unclear on the amperage. Is it 3.15 amps, .15

amps, or 15 amps? Did some searching, but all I can find are pages

trying to sell fuses, not any giving how to read the ratings.

TIA

Dan

Hi,

The Ceramic Fuse can be found in a specialized electronic store. But this fuse is a specific component. I have the same problem. The Fuse 3,15a/H250v. You need to replace the same component because there is a reason about the form and type in this device. Be carefull. I try another fuse and got a explosion. Yeah.