Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Simple drawer glides - is this a bad design?

Bill wrote:
Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in :

Google sold it to Trimble. Here is a download link:
http://www.sketchup.com/

I'm still running version 8. Has Trimble kept the software pretty much the
same, or gone and made big (negative) changes?

I'm still running version 8 too (fear of upgrading). And I've backed up
the installation file.

Puckdropper

Don't fear upgrading, the install for later versions are separate. You can
have multiple versions installed on your computer. Just be aware that any
drawings that are made from an earlier version and opened/modified under a
later version should be saved with a unique name. Older files saved under
later versions will no longer be able to be opened with an earlier version.